NUTNFANCY

Everybody needs to vent sometimes
ar50maniac

NUTNFANCY

Post by ar50maniac » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm

i hate for my 1st post to be negative toward a youtuber, but nutnfancy is a jackass. i am a huge daniel defense fan, and i watched this guy review a daniel defense tornado .308 and it was the saddest thing thing i have ever seen. keep in mind that he was a pilot in the air force. i respect that, but i was a crew chief in the air force, so i know his type. they would come out to the jet, and the only thing that was missing was highway to the danger zone playing in the background. so he was reviewing this gun with steel cased ammo and it kept jamming and he could barely pull the charging handle back and i never saw him use the assist while making noises that you would here from somebody trying to poop. i just want everyone to know that i have only put a little over 100 rounds through mine with steel cased ammo with zero issues, and i have put around 2500 rounds through my m4a1 with zero issues. when i need info, i ask garrett or i watch hickock45. very honest and unbiased. im glad these guys started this site because we need more people that dont have to mention 20 sponsors before they give advice in the shooting community. thank guys