armalite ar50 bipod

Those that don't.
ar50maniac

armalite ar50 bipod

Post by ar50maniac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

when i bought my ar50 i was under the impression that it didnt come with a bipod so i bought the armalite bipod which costs 250 bucks. garrett and i realized before it shipped that it does come with one. i highly recommend that you stick with the one that comes with it. the armalite bipod is a lot more simple to mount, and i didnt use locktite but it only has one small stud, and it basically just tightens against the rail, so after two or three rounds it is completely loose. the only benefit is that i shoot off a shooting table so i can slide it back to fit the table. the other bipod is heavy duty and has adjustable legs. i think it adjusts from around 7 to 10 inches, but the negative is you cannot slide it down the rail so its too long for my table. when i bought the armalite bipod i also found another that is specific to .50 cals. allied precision arms is who makes it and it looks like it is built like a tank. if i had it to do over, i would have bought theirs. i dont know how it mounts, but the only negative is the price. the last i checked it was 290. if i am wrong about any of this, please let me know.